In This Section:
Cornell’s College of Engineering presented David A. Duffield ’62, MBA ’64, with the inaugural Cornell Engineering Distinguished Alumni Award – its... Read more
Are you a recent graduate now pursuing advanced studies or beginning your career? The CCS website is a useful resource for you, and our staff are a phone call or an e-mail away to answer your questions.
Are you an alum who is well established in your field? If so, we invite you to become familiar with our services and to volunteer your expertise by advising students engaged in career exploration. We hope you'll consider carrying on a tradition of excellence by hiring other Cornellians.
You Can Make the Big Red Difference
Many alumni have indicated they'd like to help students with the job search and career decisions during these turbulent times. Here are some ideas:
- Share career advice and encouragement with a student as a Mentor.
- Hire Cornell students and graduates.
- Spend an afternoon on campus as a Professional-in-Residence or volunteer as a career program panelist.
- Host a student in your workplace through one of our job-shadowing programs.
- Support a student in an experiential learning program.