In This Section:
Citigroup Inc. has leased 10,900 square feet in The Bridge at Cornell Tech. Citi employees will engage with Cornell Tech students, faculty,... Read more
Hiring Current Students
Employers target Cornell in their recruiting efforts because they know they will find outstanding students who have been shaped by rigorous academics, an exceptional faculty, state-of-the art facilities, and an interdisciplinary educational system that promotes innovation across academic boundaries.
The academic breadth and diversity of talent that exist at Cornell make the University unique in its ability to meet the hiring needs of your entire organization.
- Cornell offers 75 undergraduate major fields of study providing a tremendous pool of skills and interests
- Cornell students come from far and wide—from all 50 states, every continent, and more than 80 foreign countries
- Over 3,200 undergraduate and 1,800 graduate degrees are conferred annually
- International students and students from U.S. Possessions represent 16% of the undergraduate student body
- Of the 13,600 undergraduates, 52% are men, 48% are women, and 27% are minorities
Cornell students are excited about learning as a lifelong process. They are well equipped to grow with your organization.
- Cornell Career Services (University-Wide Recruiting, 210 Barnes Hall)
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (140 Roberts Hall)
- College of Architecture, Art, and Planning (B1 West Sibley Hall)
- College of Arts and Sciences (172 Goldwin Smith Hall)*
- College of Engineering (201 Carpenter Hall)
- College of Human Ecology (172 Martha Van Rensselaer Hall)*
- SC Johnson College of Business - Dyson (B63 Warren Hall)*
- SC Johnson College of Business - Hotel School (180 Statler Hall)
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations (201 Ives Hall)
* Recruiting is coordinated primarily through Cornell Career Services.
Other Schools and Colleges. Please contact staff listed for information on conducting interviews in these academic units:
College of Veterinary Medicine
DVM Student and Academic Services
Cornell Law School
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Department of Physics
Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management