In This Section:
If you have recruited at Cornell before and wish to schedule an interview date on campus in one of the offices listed below, provide three possible dates for your visit using our online Interview Date Request system. Before submitting a request, we suggest that you review Cornell's recruiting calendar and student and employer deadlines (available May 1) associated with interview dates. If you recruited during the 2012–13 season, we ask that you complete the Cornell Career Services Hiring Report before requesting new recruiting dates.
If you are new to recruiting at Cornell, please call Demetra Dentes, Senior Associate Director for Employer and Alumni Relations, at 607/255-7464; or Rebecca Sparrow, Executive Director of Cornell Career Services, at 607/255-2723. Once you have determined how to reach your target group, please provide three possible dates for your visit using our online Interview Date Request system. Before submitting a request, we suggest that you review Cornell's recruiting calendar and student and employer deadlines (available May 1) associated with interview dates.
- Barnes Hall (centralized recruiting)
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (Roberts Hall)
- College of Arts and Sciences (Barnes Hall)
- College of Engineering Cooperative Education and Career Services Program (Carpenter Hall)
- College of Human Ecology (Martha Van Rensselaer Hall)
- School of Hotel Administration (Statler Hall)
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations (Ives Hall)
Other Schools and Colleges. Please contact staff listed for information on conducting interviews in these academic units:
College of Architecture, Art, and Planning
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Johnson Graduate School of Management
College of Veterinary Medicine