Qualifying for a Public Service Fellowship
Questions to Consider
- Do you plan on pursuing graduate studies? If so, what kind?
- Which faculty advisors know you and your work best?
- What academic work (research project, independent study, substantial paper, honors thesis) have you done or plan to do?
- Are you mainly interested in government fellowships and future employment?
- Are you mainly interested in environmental fellowships and future employment?
- Which of your activities best demonstrate your commitment to your local, home or campus community?
- Which of your activities best express your values and talents?
- In what ways have you demonstrated leadership?