In This Section:
Cornell Career Services staff members are eager to work with you throughout your time at Cornell. We want to help you learn about your skills and interests, and articulate them confidently in resumes, cover letters, interviews, personal statements, etc.; identify career options that you might pursue, and implement a successful strategy to attain your desired career outcomes.
To help you determine and achieve your goals, we offer these handouts, in addition to advising, workshops and panels, Career Guide, job-shadowing programs, and more.
Career offices in the seven undergraduate colleges provide services tailored to the academic and career goals of students in the colleges. In Barnes Hall we offer counseling and programs open to all students—undergraduates as well as graduate students—to complement those in the college offices. Stop in your college career office or Barnes Hall today!
Jobs and Internships
- Case Interview Preparation
- Graduate Student: Resources for Careers Outside of Faculty Pathways
- International Jobs and Internships
- Internships and Study Abroad
- Job-Search Basics
- Summer Jobs and Internships
- Summer Internship Programs
- The U.S. Job Search
- Veteran Student Resources