In This Section:
Alumni Connections Program
Explore Your Cornell Network!
Did you know, that just by attending Cornell, you have been automatically immersed in a wonderful network of successful, thriving, and passionate Cornellians, many of whom are just waiting to help you? All you need to do is ask.
Cornell Career Services has established the Alumni Connections Program (ACP) to help you take advantage of our vast alumni network! Students can participate in the ACP program in a variety of ways over the course of their time at Cornell.
ALUMNI CONNECTIONS PROGRAM
Your standard opportunity to travel to an alum's place of work and shadow them through 1 to 5 work days to get a feel for their organization, role, and industry.
The tables are turned! Students interview alumni to gain information about the alum's career path, current job or industry. Informational interviews can be done online or in-person.
- ACP is open year-round.
- You are able to self-select alumni connections based on career interest, affiliation, or industry.
- You are responsible for connecting with your alumni connection to set up the specific details of your job shadow or phone interview.
- Peruse the Listings Link to view possible connections of interest.
- You will be able to submit your connection selection(s) through the online checklist application process.
- Follow the steps in the Checklist to complete the program application and requirements.
- When you apply for a specific connection, you are committing to connecting with that alumni.
FALL INFORMATION SESSION SCHEDULE
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to Career Services in 103 Barnes Hall