In This Section:
Alumni Connections Program
We welcome alumni, parents, and other professionals to sponsor a Cornell freshmen, sophomore, junior, or senior through the Alumni Connections Program (ACP) to help them explore careers of interest. This program offers a wide range of brief career exploration job shadowing and informational interviews for students to complete throughout their time at Cornell.
The offerings in this program allow students a rare opportunity early on in their career exploration to observe and hear about career options directly from the professionals doing the work that interests them. Sponsors provide critical information, advice, recommendations, and contacts for further career path research and are under no obligation to offer students future internships or employment.
Sponsors can assist student participants in learning:
- How to research career fields, organizations, or industries of interest.
- How to interact with professionals in the world of work and seek out information about work culture and behavior.
- How to anticipate career path issues, struggles, manage their own career choices, and their personal experiences.
- Read the Program Logistics page to fully understand the parameters of the program.
- Peruse the ACP Student Pages for additional information.
- Register to post your opportunity or update your current record.
|Fall Break 2018||Saturday, October 6 - Tuesday, October 9|
|Winter Break 2018||Friday, December 14 - Monday, January 21|
|February Break 2019||Saturday, February 23 - Tuesday, February 26|
|Spring Break 2019||Saturday, March 30 - Sunday, April 7|
Summer Break 2019
Sunday, May 19 - Wednesday, August 28
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org