In This Section:
Learning, Informing, Networking = Knowledge Sharing
What is CUeLINKS?
CUeLINKS (cuelinks.cornell.edu) is a university-wide online networking platform where community members can connect with the people and resources they need to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals. Knowledge seekers (students) can connect with knowledge sharers (alumni or peers) to share information, such as:
|• Career/industry Trends||• Diversity at Cornell|
|• Adjustment to Life After School||• Gender Equality in the Workplace|
|• Navigating the Cornell Experience||• Applying to Graduate School|
|• First-Generation Student Experiences||• Job-Search Experience|
|• Job Shadowing||• Work-Life Balance|
|• Transfer Student Experience||• Navigating the PhD|
|• International Student Experience||• Career Readiness|
Why was CUeLINKS created?
Students need information that others have on navigating Cornell, deciding on career paths, and making life choices. Cornell’s alumni network is a significant benefit and resource for students and can offer an advisory board-approach for personal as well as professional knowledge sharing.
Get Started with CUeLINKS
- Visit cuelinks.cornell.edu and click Join the Community.
- For best results, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Create an account using LinkedIn, your NetID, e-mail or Facebook. (Some profile informtion will be imported from LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Select Student as your user type.
- Indicate if you want to be a Knowledge Sharer for your Cornell peers.
- Follow the guided steps to complete your CUeLINKS profile (this should take you about 5 minutes!)
- Add a photo (unless already imported) to make your profile stand out.
- Browse the Cornell Network and use the filters to search for Knowledge Sharers (Note that alumni can't search for student and unlike LinkedIn, they aren't notified when you search for or look at thier profile.)
- View profiles and ask to connect by clicking the Let's Connect button.
- Request a Meeting or Send a Message to connect and ask your questions.
Explore the CUeLINKS resources tab for tips on connecting or building yrou profile. Attend an information session to learn more about the platform and how to connect with alumni.
Spring Information Session Schedule will be posted in January 2020
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to Cornell Career Services in 103 Barnes Hall.